If you’re looking for a great little inner city neighborhood for your new home purchase, look no further than the Central East Side neighborhood, Cherrywood here in Austin. Also known as French Place, this neighborhood is located between IH35, Manor Road, and Airport Boulevard. There are NINE homes on the tour and with that many properties to view, there’s sure to be something to entice everyone!
Times vary, but the first homes open at 12 noon. The tour starts at 3212 Larry Lane and you can pick up a map and list of homes there. If you’d like a private showing of any of these homes, please call Rebecca at 512-415-9876 or email me at email@example.com.
NEIGHBORHOOD-WIDE OPEN HOUSE
1. 1107 East 32nd Street: 3 beds/1 bath home with 1,168 square feet. Remodeled with hardwood floors and brick exterior. Priced at $299,900. Owner: Larry Snelling, 513-305-1702, firstname.lastname@example.org. OPEN 12 – 5 p.m.
Hire professionals like Queens NY Wood Floor, has been serving clients in the Queens Hardwood area for more so many years now. They pride ourselves in making your business beautiful from the ground up. Let Queens Hardwood Flooring refinish your existing floors or install brand-new hardwood floors.
2. 3112 Lafayette: 2 bed/2 bath home with 1148 square feet. Incredible vintage home that has maintained the charm of the 1930’s! Original hardwood floors; functioning windows; flowing floorplan with great bones & so much potential! Priced at $260,000. Agent: JoAnne McKinney, Violet Crown Realty, 512-801-9001, JoAnne@VioletCrownRealty.com. OPEN 2 – 4 p.m.
3. 3302 Merrie Lynn: 2 beds, one bath, hardwood floors and nice large lot with trees! Office area within master bedroom. Priced at $234,500. Agent: Malita Jones, SKY Realty (512) 497-6442, email@example.com. OPEN from 1 – 4 p.m.
4. 3212 Larry Lane: 2 bed, 2 baths, Office, living/dining and a great remodel including kitchen with island, baths, and open living. Large, treed lot for additions or entertaining. Master bath includes washer/dryer closet. All appliances convey. Priced at $279,000. Agent: Jeff Ellis, SKY Realty, 296-6970, firstname.lastname@example.org. OPEN from 12 – 3 p.m.
5. 1804 E 38 ½ Street: This is beautiful, updated Cherrywood bungalow with a large private yard, 1510 square feet, 2 bedrooms, 1 bath, living room, family room, large flex room, dining room, kitchen dining counter, and plenty of room on the 9880 square-foot lot to play, entertain or expand. Priced at #315,000. Agent: Evan Lincove. 787 Properties, 779-6339, email@example.com OPEN 1 – 4 p.m.
6. 3909 Grayson: 4 beds, 2 baths, 2 living areas, 2 car garage with 2,001 sf. Picturesque street in a great part of the ZIP. Wonderful open floorplan, brazilian cherry floors, and beautiful landscaping. Incredible $/square foot for the location and quality! Priced at $334,900. Agent: Isaiah Tibbs, Terrain Real Estate, 512-423-4343 firstname.lastname@example.org. OPEN 1 -3 p.m.
7. 3716 Hollywood: 3 beds, two baths, over 1,700 square feet of darling remodeled home. Master upstairs, two large bedrooms, downstairs. Many nice features in the home including open floorplan, all windows recently replaced, wiring and plumbing replaced, hydro jetting Atlanta plumbing services, they have highly trained technicians are schooled on the most hi-tech leak detection equipment, metal roof, and hardwood floors! Priced at $322,000. Agent: Brian Childress, Sky Realty, 922-6425, email@example.com. OPEN from 1-4 p.m.
8. 3411 Robinson Ave: 3 beds, 2 ½ baths, 2 car garage, and 1779 square feet. Wood floored kitchen that is open to the living area make this home perfect for entertaining. Enjoy barbecues outside on the freshly stained wood deck. Well you will need some fire wood for that which can be easily made available by www.dkbrænde.dk. Large master bedroom with a walk-in closet. Built in 1994. Priced at $325,000. Agent: Juis Bermudez, Tribella Realty, 779-8408, LuisBermudez@TribellaRealty.com OPEN from 1 – 4 p.m.